*This event is postponed until further notice due to the current public health crisis.*
*While we love your dogs, please, no dogs at this event*
Diligence, Determination, and Compassion are virtues that Don O practices when he is training dogs. Don is an expert dog trainer! Over the past 16 years, our dogs have benefited from Don’s expertise in training. Miracles do happen… especially when Don O is involved. Don’s mantra which we repeat is, “BE CONSISTENT AND BE PATIENT!”
The three B’s… Behavior, Behavior, Behavior are the topics of this workshop.
Virgie Giles Foundation is pleased to host a Q&A featuring Don O. He will be at your service to answer all of YOUR questions regarding your four-legged best friends!
To get us started, please submit your questions now and register for this terrific workshop.
SHARE YOUR QUESTIONS
To get us started, please submit your questions below.
Don’s Recommended Books:
- Raising a Behaviorally Healthy Puppy by Hetts, Suzanne & Estep, Daniel
- Don’t Shoot the Dog by Karen Pryor
- Dog Language: An Encyclopedia of Canine Behavior by Roger Abrantes
- Before & After Getting Your Puppy by Ian Dunbar
- The Culture Clash by Jean Donaldson
- The Dog’s Mind: Understanding Your Dog’s Behavior by Bruce Fogle
- Parenting Your Dog by Trish King
- Reaching the Animal Mind by Karen Pryor
- Dominance in Dogs: Fact or Fiction? by Barry Eaton
- Your 10 Minute a Day dog by Terry Hayward
Please support Project Echinacea below by funding two days of parking for low income and Medi-Cal Patients at UCSF’s Lung Transplant Clinic.
FUND A DAY OF PARKING – Project Echinacea
Your generous donation of $32 will fund 1 day of parking for a low income or Medi-Cal patient of the Lung Transplant Clinic @ UCSF Parnassus.